Road Safety First
Kempston Car Rental always strives to ensure safety amongst our clients.
- Do you know, that if you want to drive a bus, a Professional Drivers Permit (PrDP) is required?
- If the vehicle is designed to carry 12 or more passengers, including a driver, you will need the above-mentioned driver’s licence.
- Car rental companies across the world use a standard classification system called ACRISS. This is used to regulate the type, size, transmission, and extras that you get when hiring a car.
- ACRISS stands for the Association of Car Rental Industry Systems Standards.
- It is important to note that this classification system has been created so that you can make an informed choice when renting a car.
- The ACRISS system breaks cars down into major categories and then minor categories based on features of the vehicles.
- DO pack an emergency ‘mini’ road safety kit:
- Even though you’re renting a car, emergencies and unexpected events can happen.
- It’s a good idea to pack a basic road safety kit and include just-in-case items such as a flashlight, extra batteries, your ID document, etc in case you get sick or hurt and need emergency assistance when you’re far from home.
Enjoy happy and safe travels as you head off on your next adventure.